Saturday, November 9, 2013

Joyous Holiday



Hi there,

Happy November. Boy is it moving fast already. I am glad I got a jump on making Christmas cards this year.  Here is one I channelled my former DT team mate Dawn. She always made the most beautiful CAS cards. I am using a Sassy Cheryl image. Her snow people are so adorable. 



This cutie is colored with my copics. I have used white linen card stock. I love the texture it gives. The image is so cute I didn't want to clutter it with too much so I just added the sentiment. Oh but I couldn't let it go completely I added just a touch of stickles around the star. A little hard to see but it's there. 



I have made a few of these to send out this year.  

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend. 

I am entering this into the following challenges




No comments: