Thursday, September 19, 2013

Embossing Folders

I am back again. Hope no one fell of their chair because I am posting two days in a row. LOL

Today I have for you how I organized my embossing folders so that I will use them. Yes, I seem to collect them too. But I have to say now that I have organized them I am pulling them out more.



I did have them sorted by themes and had the cards that you see sticking up with names on them. I just left those in there but I have numbered all of the folder with a sharpie. They are stored in a decorative box I purchased from AC Moore it has nice handles on it so it's easy to pick up. I is a bit bigger than a regular photo box. The little border one are in a pouch that was part of the cuttlebug tote that I out grew :-) but works perfect for the border ones. 



Now what I did was cut out tags on my Silhouette cameo you could just cut down cardstock to the size you like and punch a hole. I have numbered each one of the tags to match the folder and have embossed that folder on the tag and they are all on a ring. Now I can just pull the ring out pick the folder I want and grab it out of the box. I do put on the tag if it is an A2 folder or 5x7 just so I will know. 





Here is a little closer shot of the tags. Hope this might inspire you to do this. It has really helped me. I got the idea off of a Facebook group for organizing. 

Thanks for stopping by today.