Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall

Happy Fall to Everyone,

I am so happy it is here. So much so I decided to color a fall card today. LOL

Really I did. I just have been so ready to see fall colors. 





My image is by Saturated Canary. She is a little Dutch Girl. I am not really sure if the weather is fall like in the Netherlands or not.


She is colored with my Copics. Look she has a basket full of her own Copics.
My patterned paper is from Bo Bunny


 I have added stickles to her hat, bow and the basket lining. 
I embossed the leaf design with a bronze sparkle embossing powder. On of her underskirts has some brown Spica pen on it. 



I sure hope everyone has enjoyed this first day of fall. I know I have.
Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges. 


Post a Comment